SME Invoice Finance
Get an immediate cash injection with SME Invoice Finance
- SME Invoice Finance – Sell one or many invoices
- High Advance – Receive up to 90% of your invoice value upfront
- Fast Funding – Get the money in your account within 24 hours after approval
- Big or Small Invoices – We fund invoices up to £3m+
- No personal security – No secured personal guarantee required
- Free to Apply – Simple application – apply in minutes
SME Invoice Finance – receive up to 90% of the value of your sales invoices in 24 hours
By unlocking cash within your business invoices, you can release a large amount of money, without having to wait weeks or months for clients to pay.
Whether you want to use a single invoice or your full sales ledger, we have an invoice finance solution to suit your business. Your unpaid invoices hold the key to unlocking immediate cash flow today.
We also offer a confidential service, meaning your clients won’t see any difference to your service. Get your free, tailored, no-obligation quote today.
- Invoice factoring and invoice discounting for UK businesses
- Funds up to 90% of the value of your sales invoices in 24 hours
- Improves your cash flow
- No hassle of chasing payments
- Quick and easy process
How does SME Invoice Finance Work?
Open up to a new world of stress-free cash flow. By converting your invoices into cash, you will have a more efficient cash flow system enabling you to trade without the constraints of slow-paced debtors.
This facility gives your business the immediate working capital it needs while having the option to retain full control of your sales ledger and relationships with your customer.
1. Choose one or multiple invoices
Choose a customer invoice/invoices you would like to release cash against.
2. Receive advance up to 90%
Receive an invoice advance up to 90% of the value of your sales invoices in 24 hours. Get as much as you need!
3. Customer pays the invoice
When your customer pays, you will receive the remaining balance minus any costs.
Fast invoice financing for UK businesses
Unlike many other business finance products on the market, invoice financing delivers the funds quickly to you after application. The decisioning team will respond to you within the hour, and the funds can be with you in as little as 24 hours after approval.
We have a successful track record of working with many types of businesses from small start-ups, SME’s and to large corporate enterprises. We have SME invoice finance solutions that can be tailored to your requirements.
There are different variations of invoice finance that are designed to meet different business requirements. The two most popular types of SME invoice finance are invoice discounting, in which the wholesaler retains management of its sales ledger in a confidential arrangement, and invoice factoring, that hands over credit control to the finance provider, who will collect on payments from debtors.