SME Invoice Finance
Get an immediate cash injection with SME Invoice Finance
- SME Invoice Finance – Sell one or many invoices
- High Advance – Receive up to 90% of your invoice value upfront
- Fast Funding – Get the money in your account within 24 hours of applying
- Big or Small Invoices – We fund invoices from £3k – £3m+
- No personal security – No secured personal guarantee required
- Free to Apply – Simple application – apply in minutes
SME Invoice Finance – receive up to 90% of the value of your sales invoices in 24 hours.
By unlocking your cash within your business cash flow you can not only release a large amount of cash but the process is very quick and ultimately confidential meaning your clients won’t see any difference to your service. Your unpaid invoices hold the key to unlocking immediate cash flow today.
- Invoice Factoring & Invoice Discounting
- Funds up to 90% of the value of your sales invoices in 24 hours
- Improves your cash flow
- No hassle of chasing payments
How does SME Invoice Finance Work?
Open up to a new world of stress free cash flow. By converting your invoices into cash you will have a more efficient cash flow system enabling you to trade without the constraints of slow paced debtors. This facility gives your business the immediate working capital it needs whilst retaining full control of your sales ledger and relationships with your customer.
1. Choose a customer invoice
Choose a customer invoice / invoices you would like to release cash against.
2. Receive advance up to 90%
Receive up to 90% of the value of your sales invoices in 24 hours. Get only as much as you need!
3. Customer pays the invoice
When your customer pays, you will receive the remaining balance minus any costs.
Right for your business
Fast funding for UK businesses
Unlike many other business finance products on the market SME Invoice Finance delivers the funds quickly to you after application. Our underwriting decision team will respond to you within the hour and the funds can be with you in as little as 12 hours. We have a successful track record of working with many types of businesses from small start-ups, SME’s and to large corporate enterprises. We have SME invoice finance solutions that can be tailored to your requirements.
There are different variations of invoice finance that are designed to meet different business requirements. The two most popular types of SME invoice finance are invoice discounting, in which the wholesaler retains management of its sales ledger in a confidential arrangement and invoice factoring, that hands over credit control to the finance provider, who will collect on payments from debtors.