Release funds from your unpaid invoices.
- High Advance – Receive up to 90% of your invoice value upfront
- SME Invoice Factoring – We collect payments on your behalf
- Fast Funding – Get the money in your account sometimes same day
- Big or Small Invoices – We fund invoices from £3k – £3m+
- Eliminate Risk – Customer Bad debt Protection
- Free to Apply – Simple application – apply in minutes
How does invoice factoring work?
Invoice Factoring is where financiers will purchase your invoice and collect the payments from your customers themselves. Once they have received payment from your customer, they will send you the remaining balance minus their fees and charges.
This is perhaps the most widely used form of invoice finance. This factoring solution often allows funding up to four times the amount compared to that of traditional ‘high street’ finance. This is ideal for a fast working capital boost to your business. Release of up to 90% of your invoice value in just a few hours.
- We have a large funding panel which allows you to get the best deal in the market.
- By outsourcing your sales ledger it allows you to free up your time to manage your business.
- Creates a smooth cashflow for your business
- Cash is released as soon as your orders are invoiced and is made immediately available to you.
- We can credit check your customers and can help you trade with better quality customers.
What is invoice factoring ?
Invoice Factoring – also known as ‘debt factoring’. SME Invoice Finance manages your sales ledger and collects money owed by your customers themselves.
Invoice factoring – the benefits:
- The invoice is issued to your customer on completion of works or services.
- The value of the invoice or group of invoices to a lender at a discounted rate
- The funds can be with you on the same day and up to 90% of the invoice amount will become available.
- Once the invoice is paid you receive the final balance minus the factoring fee.
Immediate Cash Injection
With the financier taking control of your whole sales ledger, it saves you time and resource enabling you to carry on with your business as usual.
With Invoice Factoring, communications come directly from the lender so your customer will understand that you have a relationship with a factoring company.
Invoice Factoring is the most common funding solution for SME businesses struggling with cash flow. Unlike many other forms of finance, invoice factoring is more secure because it is based on the business you have already invoiced out.
It basically means you get paid quicker and able to concentrate on running and growing your business.